- Special BuyCurrent Price$35495.00$354.95Free delivery
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$78695.00$786.95Free delivery
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$57895.00$578.95Free delivery
- Current Price$32995.00$329.95Free delivery
- Special BuyProduct TitleSceptre 50" Class 4K UHD LED TV U515CV-UCurrent Price$16995.00$169.95Free delivery
- Current Price$45595.00$455.95Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Current Price$24695.00$246.95Free pickup today
- Current Price$23095.00$230.95Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$8995.00$89.95Free deliveryFree pickup today
What are pros of LED televisions?
They are brighter and the color is more consistent over their lifetime. LED televisions have a longer life than plasma or liquid crystal display (LCD) televisions.
What are the cons?
Some LED televisions can't be wall mounted because they are too deep. They are more expensive than LCD televisions and, unless the model you choose has a dimming feature, may use more energy.
What are some important features on an LED television?
Make sure it has HDMI ports to enable connections to other devices. Built in WiFi is an asset for connecting to your home network. You can also find smart LED TVs that respond to voice commands and allow you to run apps. Think about size, too; LED TVs come in dimensions ranging from about 20 inches to over 70 inches.