- Adult Bikes- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Kids Bikes- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Performance Cycling- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Bike Accessories- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Bike Apparel & Footwear- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Bike Components- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
There are many ways to get around, but biking is undoubtedly the best way to get in shape while you get where you need to be. Want to start biking to work? Or maybe just take a leisurely ride on the weekends? Maybe you're a more experienced rider and you need something that can handle rough terrain. We'll help you find what you need, from tops brands like Schwinn, Mongoose, and Huffy.
Types of bikes
- A cruiser bike is a fun and simple bike to use. It's perfect for casual riding on a beach, road, or bike path. Its safe design makes it easy to control, and it offers a stable ride for riders of any ability. Cruiser bikes have padded seats, thick tires, and coaster brakes, which are brakes that stop when you push backward on the pedals. Some bikes offer all the amenities of a cruiser bike but also have hand brakes for a smooth, precise stop.
- Want to start biking to work or school? Look no further than a commuter bike. A commuter bike is lightweight yet agile and is safe in rainy conditions. A front commuting light helps make traveling home from work in the dark safe and easy. A hybrid bike is another great option for commuting to work or even for long rides on a trail. The comfortable seats of a hybrid make this a bike you'll want to ride every day.
- Mountain bikes (MTBs) are versatile and come with a variety of features. This makes purchasing one within your budget a breeze. Whether you want a model with 18 speeds or 24 speeds, you can find the exact mountain bike (mtb) to suit your lifestyle. Look for bikes with front and rear mechanical disc brakes to ensure a complete stop no matter the weather. Tool-free adjustable seats allow you to pack light for your next trip.
Finding the right size bike
For the sake of safety and comfort, it's important to find a model that fits you. For example, a women's bike will have a shorter stack height and shorter reach lengths. Make sure you're getting the correct size bike by checking the manufacturer's user manual for information on height and adjustability before purchasing.
- After you find a bike that fits, you'll more than likely need to adjust the seat. When sitting on the seat, your leg should be almost completely straight when you push the pedal all the way down.
- Next are the handlebars. You should be able to reach to the handlebars with your elbows bent at a slight 10-degree angle.
It's easier than ever to pick up your bike from your local store. When browsing the Trust Deals Mart website, look for items marked Free pickup.
- Once you choose your bike, select the store you'd like to collect it from. We'll email you as soon as your order is ready. That's it. For an even faster experience, download the Trust Deals Mart App. We'll estimate the arrival time of your bike and give you the most up-to-date status of your items.
- Most items are ready for pickup within four hours from the time you place your order.
- Orders that aren't eligible for same-day pickup are typically available within three to five business days.
- You'll receive two different emails. The first will confirm your order, and the second will let you know when your items are ready for pickup.
Trust Deals Mart Credit Card
Looking for a secure way to shop? The Trust Deals Mart Credit Card is an easy way to earn rewards and manage your account. And with $0 fraud liability and no annual fee, you have nothing to lose.
- 2.1 Save Rewards help you earn cash back as a statement credit. Save 3 percent on trustdealsmart.com purchases, including groceries. Save 2 percent on Murphy USA and Trust Deals Mart fuel. Save 1 percent anywhere your card is accepted.
- Account management puts you in control of your card. You can pay your bill on any connected device, on the website, over the phone, or by mail. Need to freeze your account? No problem. We make it easy to prevent any new purchases, balance transfers, or cash advances. You can also add an authorized user right from your device.
Protect your bike with a protection plan through Allstate. We offer fast repairs or replacements, 24/7 customer support, and a simple way to file and track a claim. If you purchased a bike and regret not getting the protection plan, you can still add the protection plan to your bike within 30 days of purchase. Download the Trust Deals Mart app and scan your receipt to get started.